Monday, 28 July 2014

The Greek Photo Edit // Week 1

Hey Guys!

I'm back from a deliciously relaxing fortnight in Rhodes, Greece with my family. I thought instead of doing a very word-heavy post detailing every little thing I did there, I would just do a little photo diary. As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words.

Week 1// 





An ancient acropolis on the island of Rhodes.



The Old Rhodes Town, a town unlike any other in the world as it is totally enclosed by the huge stone walls.


The amazing view from The Ancient Acropolis of Lindos.


These gorgeous donkeys are called the 'Lindos Taxis' as they carry people to and from the Ancient Acropolis of Lindos. I got a 'taxi' down from the acropolis… it was quite the experience as the town was extremely hilly! My donkey was called Lady Gaga and my sister's was called Tarzan. 




So these are a few pics from my first week in Greece. I will do another post with the rest of the pics sometime during the week, so until then, stay tuned!

xoxo, Emma

2 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures ! Hope you had a great time in Rhodes ! Can't wait for more pics ! -Aphrodite,Greece

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to Rhodes last year and it was so beautiful! We always go to Greece because we know exactly what to expect and it never disappoints us x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete