Monday, 14 July 2014

My Holiday Reading List

Hey Guys!

When I go on holidays- I'm in Greece at the moment- I read a lot. And I mean a lot. And that's when I'm going for one week, so this time I'm prepared for a reading extravaganza. I'm actually going to buy one or two more books in the airport, which I may report back on when I come home on the 23rd. So, here is my Holiday Reading List.



Allegiant (Veronica Roth)// The last in the Divergent series, I'm halfway through and I am loving it. This series is one of the best I have read, and I am obsessed with the movie too. Does anyone know when it comes out on DVD actually? I'm pretty sure everyone has heard about this dystopian fiction series due to the movie, but long story short, it is set in America in the future, after the country has been ravaged by a war and been 'repaired' by implementing a genetically curing system in society. Absolutely FAB.

The Fault In Our Stars (John Green)// Nothing much to say about this, but I am prepared to cry.

The Mortal Instruments: City of Heavenly Fire (Cassandra Clare)// SO excited to read this… I have read the rest of the series and it is right up my street. Fiction done excellently.

Beauty (Louise Mensch)// This is one of those 'don't have to think too hard' books that I think will be a perfect poolside read. It sounds very Gossip Girl-esque, so I am excited to read it. It is also an author I've never heard of so I'm looking forward to potentially finding a new fave.


Vogue// Do I really have to justify this? ;)

I hope to pick up the new book in "The Selection" series and maybe Binky Felstead's autobiography in the airport so fingers crossed they have them.
I have scheduled a few posts for the next fortnight while I'm away, so hopefully everything goes to plan and I will also be back to uploading videos. Finally. 

xoxo, Emma

4 comments:

  1. Hope you're having a wonderful time in Greece! You've got a lovely selection of reads, hope you don't cry too much at the Fault In Our Stars! ;)
    Found your blog from the #bbloggers chat on twitter, followed on Bloglovin
    Olivia x

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4529341

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had an amazing time, thank you! I'll admit that had a few tears in my eyes when reading TFIOS… made even more embarrassing by the fact that I was sitting in the kiddie pool while reading it! Haha ;) Oh fab, thank you so much for following, I just checked out your blog and you definitely have a new follower xx

      Delete
  2. I hope you have a fab holiday, I love Greece! I hope you love The Fault In Our Stars as much as I did x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had such a good time, thanks! It was a really good book, so glad I finally caved and read it x

      Delete