Wednesday, 9 July 2014

My Holiday Makeup Bag

Hey Guys!

I am quite minimalistic on the whole makeup front on a day to day basis, but especially when I go abroad. With all of the heat, pool time and delicious food, who has time to do a whole face of makeup complete with primer and foundation? Maybe some people, but not me. I opt for the basics, and I thought some of you might be interested in what I pack for my holidays.. which are today!

Face// Maybelline Matte Maker Pressed Powder… to keep shine at bay.


Eyes// Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara… to add definition.
           Smashbox Full Exposure Palette… for a bit of dinner time fanciness ;)

         
Lips// Nivea Vanilla & Macademia Lip Butter… to prevent dried out lips.
          Tanya Burr Lipgloss in Afternoon Tea… to add a hit of color, also for dinner time.
          Nivea Sun Protect SPF 30 Lip Balm… Gotta protect those lips!


As for tools, here are my picks:

MAC 116… for powder.
MAC 217… for applying and blending eyeshadow.
Blank Canvas Cosmetics E25/E26 Duo Brush… for applying and a little extra eyeshadow blending.


There you have it, my holiday makeup bag for a sunshine holiday. I am going to London in August so I will probably do an updated City break version of this post before then. I hope you are all enjoying your summer, and I will chat to you soon.

xoxo, Emma

3 comments:

  1. How do you like that mascara? I'm looking for a new mascara, but I can't make up my mind as to which one I like. Great post; I love seeing what other people carry in their makeup bags when they go on holiday. xx

    http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    Guilianna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also don't take a lot of makeup on holiday with me - I can survive with just powder and mascara x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's way too hot to bother with anything else! x

      Delete